søndag den 7. november 2010

Test press cover I did for Teenage Warning

I am lucky enough to have a friend who has contact to some of guys from Teenage Warning. Teenage Warning was a classic skate punk band who played in the early 80s and evolved into the hardcore greats Christ on Parade and Attitude Adjustment. Now, my previously mentioned friend, BK, and I were at an Attitude Adjustment concert this may. Attitude Adjustment's first singer, Kevin, also sang this time around. I don't know if Andy Anderson still has contact to the band.. Anyway, we met all of the band members there and had a great time talking to especially Kevin and Chris Kontos. Fantastic guys.
SO! A complete coincidence, they're releasing the Teenage Warning demos, previously a tape-only demo, and according to my friend, they need some artwork done. And he asks me. And of course I'm game.

To see the release, follow this link:
http://whocaresrecords.com/RELEASES.htm

Long story short, Teenage Warning are cool guys, made killer music, I had the pleasure of doing a cover for them.

Here pic. Click big.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar